COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Procedures & Precautions We’re Taking
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance to us here at The Fridge Guy.
As such we have put some necessary precautions into place to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Our mechanics will use hand sanitiser before entering a home as well as after leaving a customers home.
- They will wipe down all surfaces they will touch before beginning work and after finishing work at a home.
- Our mechanics will not be able to shake hands with customers, please do not be offended.
- Any customers who are unwell are asked to declare this before a mechanic visits their home. If they are flu-like symptoms we will not be able to attend the home.
- We request that payment be made by card wherever possible to prevent our mechanics handling cash.
- Our mechanics will not be attending homes if they become unwell themselves.
We will continue to ensure we are keeping the highest standards of hygiene and follow the advice of health authorities at all times.
In the event of a shut-down, our call centre at 1300 133 307 will remain open through this difficult time and continue to provide helpful advice via phone.
As we have always done, in some cases we can help you fix the problem with your fridge or freezer yourself over the phone.
Also see our refrigeration tips page for advice on ensuring the efficiency of your fridge or freezer.
The Fridge Guy Team